THE Bio Carbon Capture & Storage Conference 2022
oktober 5 - oktober 6
More information about the event 2022 will follow!
Thank you all for participating in THE Bio Carbon Capture & Storage Conference 2021!
Presentations and recordings has been sent to all participants.
The industry is ready – together the Nordic countries can clean the atmosphere by collecting and store about 80 Mton biogenic CO2. 👊
But more financial support is required to be able to build all the large scale #beccs plants.
A special thanks to our speakers:
- Karolina Unger, CEO, KLIMPO Klimatpositivt & Kolsänkor
- Björn Hugosson, Chief Climate Officer, City of Stockholm
- Therése Treutiger, Director Commercial Partner & Innovation, Microsoft Sweden
- Erik Florman, Head of Sustainability, Kungsleden
- Anders Egelrud, CEO, Stockholm Exergi
- Sara Davidsson, Sustainability Manager, Midroc
- Fabian Levihn, Postdoctorial Reseacher KTH Royal Institute
of Technology and Head of R&D, Stockholm Exergi
- Christian Holzleitner, Head of Unit for Land Use and Finance for Innovation,
Directorate-General for Climate Action, European Commission
- Svante Söderholm, Dr, Swedish Energy Agency
- Finn Eriksson, Sustainability Research, Nordic DAC Group
- Jannicke Gerner Bjerkås, Director CCS, Fortum Oslo Värme
- Katarina Ekelund, BioCCS director, Vattenfall
- Karin Medin, CEO, Söderenergi
- Michael Bartlett, CTO Phoenix, BioPower
- Conny Johansson, Head of Energy, Stora Enso
- Jasmine Nordenström, Project Engineer, Blucarbon Solutions
- Gry Møl Mortensen, Senior Geologist, Geological Survey of Sweden (SGU)
- Elise Roc, Director Business Development, Northern Lights
- Peter Jansson, Head of Business Segment Food, Linde Group
- Johan Byskov Svendsen, Greensand Asset Manager, INEOS Oil & Gas DK